The Ffern sample system:
We know that buying perfume online seems risky - how do you know what our fragrance will smell like without trying it first? That's why we've come up with a home trial system that lets you try out Ffern before deciding whether or not you'd like a full 30ml bottle. Here's how it works:
- All Ffern fragrances ship with a sample vial set into the outside of the box. The vial contains 2ml of perfume (identical to the perfume inside the main bottle).
- When our package arrives, open the outer postage box and remove the inset sample from the layered box inside (see GIF below).
- You can try this sample out, share it with others, and get to know the fragrance. You can also read about the ingredients inside the fragrance, and the production process, on the cards found inside our folder (the folder slides out from the back of the layered box).
- When you've made up your mind about the fragrance, you have two options:
- If you'd like to keep the fragrance: Open the seal on the layered box to reveal your unique, limited run bottle of Ffern inside.
- If you'd like to return the fragrance: Head over to our returns portal at ffern.co/returns to download a free Royal Mail returns label. Important: Don't break the seal on the layered box if you're planning to return your bottle - unfortunately we can't accept returns when the seal has been broken.
That's it! The returns process is completely free, and we try to make it as smooth as possible. If you've any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.